nedeľa 6. novembra 2011

Welcome to my blog

So here we come... After a long time (like 3-4 years) of procrastination i have finally defeated my laziness and decided to start my very own blog.

What for?
I plan to write mostly about stuff in my interest (how original, what? :) . Mostly about technologies, electronic gadgets, sometimes music and so on...
[DISCLAIMER] Probably i won't avoid sociopolitical topics as well, but i have to warn you: at these topics i tend to easily lose my temper, so if i will call for the complete extermination of human race, that's not to be taken too seriously....  [/DISCLAIMER]
You'll find here a plenty of typos as well...

So who the f*** are you???
Just a regular everyday normal motherfucker. Born, raised and living in southern Slovakia. I work for an international company, in my free time i enjoy computers, music, hiking, sleeping, recently also photography. On some days i can even find some minutes for my girlfriend...

Who gives a fuck, now you better put here something interesting 
while you still have my attention... 
OK, so let's go on to our first article


 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára